10.15.2005

I missed you too....


Well, all is right. I'm back. Sorry for the short time off - I know you missed me. Anyway, it's been great to be living life again - really living. Things are just starting to come together in a lot of ways outside of the norm - that has got me all excited. Something about fall gets me in the mood for Elliott Smith. I'm sure that most if not all of the MANY readers on this blog are already into. If not, well then, let me know, and Dan and I will put something together for you. "Educational". Who I really wanted to write about this fine autumn saturday is Jose Gonzalez. I wouldn't put him in the same category as Smith, although some of his songs remind me very much of him. I was unaware that he was on myspace - but he is. Who isn't these days? I mean, really. Pretty great stuff though. If you like this track - check out the other 2 that are on his myspace page - or just go to his website and buy the album!! It's well worth it.

Nice to see you, too.

Jose Gonzalez - Crosses (follow link)

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger !!!dr. thunder still high fives!!! said...

you are very much welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home