1.31.2006

The 7's Theory




I have this theory (well, actually the rainbow and I do) that pretty much everything pitchfork gives a 7 range review to is greatness. It's not flawless, but more times than not, they hit the nail on the head. Go for it, see what you think. Anyway, backing up that statement I have yet another iteration of one of my fav peoples - The Weilheims. German. Evil. Dark - but poppy. Can you resist? This release under the name, Lali Puna, out on Morr records (great great label) is pretty kickass. I have yet to get the full length - but will be soon. The album is called Faking the Books and this is the title track....oh...and if you want to check out other work - pick up the Notwist or Ms. John Soda. I'll hook you up with a few of those later.

until then....at ease.

Lali Puna - Faking the Books
(pitchfork gave it a 7.5, way to go assholes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home