1.24.2006

A Shot at a New Top 10

I'm sorry that the blog has sucked apparently the past few days. I have no idea what the hell is going on - and I even deleted all the images from my post thinking that was locking up peoples browsers - but here we go - the Top 10 - REPOSTED for your viewing and listening pleasure...

Honorable Mention 5: Spoon - I Turn My Camera On

Honorable Mention 4: Paul Duncan - Be Careful What You Call Home

You Look Like An Animal

Honorable Mention 3: M83 - Before the Dawn Heals Us

Teen Angst

Honorable Mention 2: Rogue Wave - Descended Like Vultures

Bird on a Wire

Honorable Mention 1: Antony and the Johnsons - I am a Bird Now

Poorest Ear

Who Cracked the Top 10? (Hold back the excitement)

10. The Clientele - Strange Geometry

Since K Got Over Me

9a. Stars - Set Yourself on Fire

One More Night

9b. The Guggenheim Grotto - A Lifetime in Heat EP

A Lifetime in Heat

8. Brazilion Girls - S/T

Sierenes de la Fete

7. Iron and Wine // Calexico - In the Reins EP

He Lay in the Reins

6. Goldfrapp - Supernature

Let It Take You

5. Jose Gonzalez - Veneer

Heartbeats

4. Editors - Backroom

All Sparks

3. Tom Vek - We Have Sound

If You Want

2. Arcade Fire - Funeral

Wake Up (Live Feat. David Bowie)


1a. Four tet - Everything Estactic

Smile Round the Face

1b. The National - Alligator

Lit Up

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Samantha. said...

I'm liking this top 10. i really need to get set yourself on fire, I have hearts, and a few tracks from set yourself on fire...but that album thus far sounds soo good.
You're not into wolf parade, and I forgive, I forgive, but I am not into Arcade fire...
soooo...we'll call it even.
By the way, I had something to
tell you before the last few lines and it slipped my mind completley.
Oh yeah...
what about animal collective!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home