8.29.2005

Inspiration strikes...

It's funny, I've been meaning to do this for awhile. Start something for people to read - and maybe enjoy. It was this past Friday, I met a new friend Josh who totally inspired me to start this blog. Josh is leaving for Iraq this week and I want to make sure that he has something to look for from over here for whatever it's worth. So it's time to "give back" a little and see if people are picking up what I'm putting down. While I can't promise daily - I hope it can be something close to that - I can promise I'll try to keep it fresh both from a content prospective and from an updating perspective. I may have guest bloggers - I have a few in mind - so - let's all take a collective breath and make it happen.

The title Ecotone was taken from an episode of six feet under - it means a blending of a certain type or a convergence. Now I need to figure out how to post the first track - anyone know?

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger salemonz said...

Hell ya I'm here dude! Many thanks for the blog! I'm loving it!

And I'm so cool to be the only one not listening to top 40 BS. Uber.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home